2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.53
Hypersomnia with sleep apnea, unspecified
- Short description: Hypersom w slp apnea NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 780.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypersomnia w sleep apnea
- Hypersomnia with sleep apnea
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G47.30 Sleep apnea, unspecified