2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.1
Encephalitis, myelitis, and encephalomyelitis in rickettsial diseases classified elsewhere
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Rickettsial encephalitis.
- ICD-9-CM 323.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 323.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G05.3 Encephalitis and encephalomyelitis in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 323.1
- Encephalitis (bacterial) (chronic) (hemorrhagic) (idiopathic) (nonepidemic) (spurious) (subacute) 323.9
- due to