2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 058.21
Human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Human herpesvir 6 enceph.
- ICD-9-CM 058.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 058.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 058.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 058.21: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B10.01 Human herpesvirus 6 encephalitis
- Encephalitis due to human herpesvirus 6 infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 058.21
- Encephalitis (bacterial) (chronic) (hemorrhagic) (idiopathic) (nonepidemic) (spurious) (subacute) 323.9
- due to
- human herpesvirus 6 058.21