2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.7
- ICD-9-CM 307.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Encopresis, functional
- Functional encopresis
- An elimination disorder characterized by fecal incontinence, whether involuntary or intentional, which is not due to a medical condition and which occurs at an age of at least 4 years.
- Incontinence of feces not due to organic defect or illness.
- Encopresis (continuous) (discontinuous) of nonorganic origin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F98.1 Encopresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition