2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.60
Full incontinence of feces
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Full incontinence-feces.
- ICD-9-CM 787.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 787.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 787.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.60: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R15.9 Full incontinence of feces
- Encopresis (fecal soiling)
- Encopresis, primary
- Encopresis, primary, organic
- Encopresis, secondary
- Encopresis, secondary, organic
- Fecal incontinence
- Full fecal incontinence
- Incontinence of feces
- Incontinent of feces
- Primary encopresis
- Primary functional encopresis
- Primary organic encopresis
- Secondary encopresis
- Secondary functional encopresis
- Secondary organic encopresis