2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.3
Paranoid type schizophrenia
- There are 6 ICD-9-CM codes below 295.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A chronic form of schizophrenia characterized primarily by the presence of persecutory or grandiose delusions, often associated with hallucination.
- A subtype of schizophrenia characterized by prominent delusions (typically persecutory or grandiose) or hallucinations in the context of a relative preservation of cognitive functioning and affect.
- Psychotic behavior accompanied simultaneously by persecutory or grandiose delusions (paranoia) and hallucinations (schizophrenia); delusional jealousy may be present.
- Type of schizophrenia characterized by grandiosity, suspiciousness, and delusions of persecution, often with hallucinations.
- Paraphrenic schizophrenia