2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 297.2
- ICD-9-CM 297.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 297.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Involutional paraphrenia
- Paraphrenia, involutional
- A form of schizophrenia characterized by delusions (of persecution or grandeur or jealousy); symptoms may include anger and anxiety and aloofness and doubts about gender identity; unlike other types of schizophrenia the patients are usually presentable and (if delusions are not acted on) may function in an apparently normal manner.
- Involutional paranoid state
- Late paraphrenia
- Paraphrenia (involutional)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F22 Delusional disorders