2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.9
Unspecified disease of white blood cells
- Short description: Wbc disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 288.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- White blood cell disorder
- Disordered formation of various types of leukocytes or an abnormal accumulation or deficiency of these cells.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.9 Disorder of white blood cells, unspecified