2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.50
- Short description: Leukocytopenia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 288.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 288.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Leukopenia (decreased white blood cells in blood)
- Leukopenia not chemotherapy or radiation related
- Leukopenia, not chemotherapy or radiation related
- (loo-ko-pee-nya) a condition in which the number of leukocytes (white blood cells) in the blood is reduced.
- Reduction in the number of leukocytes in the blood, the count being 5000 per cubic millimeter or less.
- Decreased leukocytes, unspecified
- Decreased white blood cell count, unspecified
- Leukopenia NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D72.819 Decreased white blood cell count, unspecified