2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.01
Personal history of urinary calculi
- Short description: Prsnl hst urnr dsrd calc.
- ICD-9-CM V13.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V13.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.442 Personal history of urinary calculi
- H/O: urinary stone
- History of - urinary stone
- History of calculus of kidney
- History of nephrolithiasis
- History of renal calculus (kidney stone)
- History of urinary tract calculus (kidney stone)
- HX of nephrolithiasis
- Hx of renal calculus
- Hx of urinary tract calculus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.01
- History (personal) of
- calculi, urinary V13.01
- urinary system disorder V13.00