2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.21
Personal history of gestational diabetes
- Short description: Hx gestational diabetes.
- ICD-9-CM V12.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V12.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.21: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.32 Personal history of gestational diabetes
- History of gestational diabetes
- History of gestational diabetes mellitus
- Hx of gestational DM
- Supervision high risk pregnancy
- Supervision high risk pregnancy, Hx of gestational DM
- Supervision of high risk pregnancy for history of gestational diabetes mellitus done