2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V11.2
Personal history of neurosis
- Short description: Hx of neurosis.
- ICD-9-CM V11.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V11.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM V11.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V11.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z65.8 Other specified problems related to psychosocial circumstances
- Agoraphobia in remission
- Agoraphobia, in remission
- Dissociative disorder in remission
- Dissociative disorder, in remission
- Dysthymia in remission
- Dysthymia, in remission
- History of neurosis
- HX of neurosis
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), in remission
- Obsessive compulsive disorder, in remission
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder in remission
- Panic disorder in remission
- Panic disorder, in remission
- Personal history of neurosis
- Social phobia in remission
- Social phobia, in remission
- Specific phobia in remission
- Specific phobia, in remission