2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 783.0
- ICD-9-CM 783.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 783.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 783.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 783.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R63.0 Anorexia
- Appetite loss - anorexia
- Loss of appetite
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 783.0
- Anorexia 783.0
- lack or loss (see also Anorexia) 783.0
- Dysorexia 783.0
- Lack of
- appetite (see also Anorexia) 783.0
- appetite 783.0