2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.16
Hemarthrosis, lower leg
- Short description: Hemarthrosis-l/leg.
- ICD-9-CM 719.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.16: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.069 Hemarthrosis, unspecified knee
- Hemarthrosis of bilat knees
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral knees
- Hemarthrosis of knee
- Hemarthrosis of L knee
- Hemarthrosis of left knee
- Hemarthrosis of R knee
- Hemarthrosis of right knee