2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.15
Hemarthrosis, pelvic region and thigh
- Short description: Hemarthrosis-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 719.15 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.15 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.15.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.15: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.059 Hemarthrosis, unspecified hip
- Hemarthrosis of bilat hips
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral hips
- Hemarthrosis of hip
- Hemarthrosis of L hip
- Hemarthrosis of left hip
- Hemarthrosis of R hip
- Hemarthrosis of right hip