2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.14
- Short description: Hemarthrosis-hand.
- ICD-9-CM 719.14 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.14 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 719.14.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.14: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.049 Hemarthrosis, unspecified hand
- Hemarthrosis of bilat hands
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral hands
- Hemarthrosis of hand
- Hemarthrosis of L hand
- Hemarthrosis of left hand
- Hemarthrosis of R hand
- Hemarthrosis of right hand
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.14
- Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic) 719.10
- hand 719.14
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0