2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.89
Other inflammatory disease of cervix, vagina and vulva
- Short description: Inflm cerv,vag,vulva NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 616.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 616.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.89: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N75.9 Disease of Bartholin's gland, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N76.5 Ulceration of vagina
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N76.89 Other specified inflammation of vagina and vulva
- Acute pyococcal bartholinitis
- Carbuncle of labium
- Caruncle of labium
- Caruncle of vagina
- Chlamydial bartholinitis
- Discharge from Bartholin's gland
- Inflammation of clitoris
- Labial caruncle
- Post-irradiation vaginal ulcer
- Ulcer of vagina
- Vaginal introitus inflammation
- Vaginal ulcer
- Caruncle, vagina or labium
- Ulcer, vagina