2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 624.9
Unspecified noninflammatory disorder of vulva and perineum
- Short description: Noninflam dis vulva NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 624.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 624.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 624.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 624.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N90.9 Noninflammatory disorder of vulva and perineum, unspecified
- Disorder of skin of vulva
- Disorder of vulva
- Disorder of vulva, non inflammatory
- Edema of clitoris
- Female perineum red
- Fordyce spots of vulva
- Noninflammatory disorder of vulva
- Perineum moist
- Vulva problem
- Vulval and/or perineal noninflammatory disorders