2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.81
Mucositis (ulcerative) of cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Short description: Mucositis cerv,vag,vulva.
- ICD-9-CM 616.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 616.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.81: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N76.81 Mucositis (ulcerative) of vagina and vulva
- Ulcerative mucositis of cervix
- Ulcerative mucositis of the cervix
- Ulcerative mucositis of the vagina
- Ulcerative mucositis of the vulva
- Ulcerative mucositis of vagina
- Ulcerative mucositis of vulva
- Use additional E code to identify adverse effects of therapy, such as: