2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code E930.7
Antineoplastic antibiotics causing adverse effects in therapeutic use
- Short description: Adv eff antineop antbiot.
- ICD-9-CM E930.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, E930.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- E930.7 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM E930.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM E930.7: 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM E930.7
- other antineoplastic drugs (E933.1)
- Actinomycins, such as: