2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 360.43
Hemophthalmos, except current injury
- Short description: Hemophthalmos.
- ICD-9-CM 360.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 360.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 360.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 360.43: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H44.819 Hemophthalmos, unspecified eye
- Bilat hemophthalmos
- Bilateral hemophthalmos
- Hemophthalmos, both eyes
- L hemophthalmos
- Left hemophthalmos
- R hemophthalmos
- Right hemophthalmos