2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.41
Hyphema of iris and ciliary body
- Short description: Hyphema.
- ICD-9-CM 364.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 364.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.41: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.03 Hyphema, bilateral
- Bilat nontraumatic hyphema
- Bilateral hyphema
- L hyphema, nontraumatic
- Left hyphema
- Left hyphema, nontraumatic
- Nontraumatic hyphema, both eyes
- R nontraumatic hyphema
- Right hyphema
- Right nontraumatic hyphema
- Hemorrhage of iris or ciliary body