2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 871.0
Ocular laceration without prolapse of intraocular tissue
- Short description: Ocular lac w/o prolapse.
- ICD-9-CM 871.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 871.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 871.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 871.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S05.30XA Ocular laceration without prolapse or loss of intraocular tissue, unspecified eye, initial encounter
- Globe rupture
- Left globe rupture
- Right globe rupture
- Rupture of globe
- Rupture of globe without intraocular tissue prolapse
- Rupture of left globe
- Rupture of right globe
- Ruptured globe without intraocular tissue prolapse
- Ruptured globe wo intraocular tissue prolapse