2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 280.9
Iron deficiency anemia, unspecified
- Short description: Iron defic anemia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 280.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 280.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 280.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 280.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D50.9 Iron deficiency anemia, unspecified
- Anemia, iron deficiency
- Anemia, microcytic
- Anemia, microcytic, hypochromic
- Anemia, microcytic, normochromic
- Anemia, normocytic, hypochromic
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Iron deficiency anemia of pregnancy
- Maternal anemia, iron deficiency, antepartum
- Maternal anemia, iron deficiency, before birth
- Microcytic anemia
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Microcytic normochromic anemia
- Normocytic hypochromic anemia
- idiopathic hypochromic
- iron [Fe] deficiency NOS