2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 281.8
Anemia associated with other specified nutritional deficiency
- Short description: Nutritional anemia NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 281.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 281.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 281.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 281.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D53.2 Scorbutic anemia
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D53.8 Other specified nutritional anemias
- Anemia due to copper
- Anemia due to copper deficiency
- Anemia due to niacin deficiency
- Anemia due to pantothenic deficiency
- Anemia due to riboflavin deficiency
- Anemia due to starvation
- Anemia due to vitamin A deficiency
- Anemia due to vitamin B>6< deficiency
- Anemia due to vitamin E deficiency
- Anemia due to zinc deficiency
- Megaloblastic anemia due to dietary causes
- Scorbutic anemia
- Vitamin C deficiency anemia
- Vitamin E deficiency anemia