2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 225.1
Benign neoplasm of cranial nerves
- Short description: Benign neo cranial nerve.
- ICD-9-CM 225.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 225.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 225.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 225.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D33.3 Benign neoplasm of cranial nerves
- Acoustic neuroma
- Acoustic neuroma, bilat vestibular nerve
- Benign neoplasm of cranial nerve
- Benign neoplasm, cranial nerve
- Bilateral acoustic neuromas
- Melanocytoma of optic nerve
- Melanocytoma, optic nerve
- Neoplasm, acoustic neuroma, bilateral