2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 225.0
Benign neoplasm of brain
- Short description: Benign neoplasm brain.
- ICD-9-CM 225.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 225.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 225.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 225.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D33.2 Benign neoplasm of brain, unspecified
- Benign ependymoma of brain
- Benign ependymoma, brain
- Benign glioma of brain
- Benign glioma of cerebellum
- Benign glioma of cerebrum
- Benign glioma, brain
- Benign glioma, cerebellum
- Benign glioma, cerebrum
- Benign neoplasm of brain, supratentorial
- Benign neoplasm of infratentorial brain
- Benign neoplasm, brain
- Benign neoplasm, infratentorial brain
- Benign neoplasm, supratentorial brain
- Benign papilloma of choroid plexus
- Low grade glioma of brain
- Low grade glioma of cerebellum
- Low grade glioma of cerebrum
- Papilloma, choroid plexus