2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 225.2
Benign neoplasm of cerebral meninges
- Short description: Ben neo cerebr meninges.
- ICD-9-CM 225.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 225.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 225.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 225.2: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D32.0 Benign neoplasm of cerebral meninges
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D32.9 Benign neoplasm of meninges, unspecified
- Benign neoplasm meninges, cerebral
- Benign neoplasm of meninges
- Benign neoplasm, cerebral meninges
- Intracranial meningioma
- Meningioma of brain
- Meningioma, brain
- Meninges NOS
- Meningioma (cerebral)