2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 130.4
Pneumonitis due to toxoplasmosis
- Short description: Toxoplasma pneumonitis.
- ICD-9-CM 130.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 130.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 130.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 130.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B58.3 Pulmonary toxoplasmosis
- Acquired toxoplasmal pneumonitis
- Acquired toxoplasmosis pneumonitis
- Pneumonitis due to acquired toxoplasmosis