2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 123.1
- ICD-9-CM 123.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 123.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 123.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 123.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B69.9 Cysticercosis, unspecified
- Bilateral eye cysticercosis
- Cerebral cysticercosis
- Cysticercosis myositis
- Cysticercosis of bilat eyes
- Cysticercosis of bilateral eyes
- Cysticercosis of central nervous system
- Cysticercosis of eye
- Cysticercosis of left eye
- Cysticercosis of right eye
- Cysticercosis, cerebral
- Left eye cysticercosis
- Myositis due to cysticercosis
- Right eye cysticercosis
- Infection by Cysticercus cellulosae [larval form of Taenia solium]