2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 110.1
Dermatophytosis of nail
- ICD-9-CM 110.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 110.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 110.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 110.1: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B35.1 Tinea unguium
- Dystrophic onychomycosis
- Onychomycosis (nail fungal infection)
- Total dystrophic onychomycosis
- Dermatophytic onychia
- Tinea unguium