2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 110.0
Dermatophytosis of scalp and beard
- Short description: Dermatophyt scalp/beard.
- ICD-9-CM 110.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 110.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 110.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 110.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B35.0 Tinea barbae and tinea capitis
- Tinea barbae
- Tinea capitis
- Sycosis, mycotic
- Trichophytic tinea [black dot tinea], scalp