2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 040.81
- ICD-9-CM 040.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 040.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 040.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 040.81: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M60.009 Infective myositis, unspecified site
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 040.81
- Bungpagga 040.81
- Pyomyositis 728.0
- tropical (bungpagga) 040.81