2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.67
Enteritis due to enterovirus nec
- Short description: Int inf enterovirus NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 008.67 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.67 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 008.67.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.67: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A08.39 Other viral enteritis
- Enteroviral enteritis
- Enteroviral enteritis (bowel condition)
- Enterovirus enteritis