2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 008.47
Intestinal infection due to other gram-negative bacteria
- Short description: Int inf oth grm neg bctr.
- ICD-9-CM 008.47 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 008.47 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 008.47.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 008.47: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A04.8 Other specified bacterial intestinal infections
- gram-negative anaerobes (008.46)
- Gram-negative enteritis NOS