2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 004.8
Other specified shigella infections
- Short description: Shigella infection NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 004.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 004.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 004.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 004.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A03.8 Other shigellosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 004.8
- Dysentery, dysenteric (bilious) (catarrhal) (diarrhea) (epidemic) (gangrenous) (hemorrhagic) (infectious) (sporadic) (tropical) (ulcerative) 009.0
- Russell's 004.8
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Russell's dysentery 004.8