2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V64.04
Vaccination not carried out because of allergy to vaccine or component
- Short description: No vaccin-allergy to vac.
- ICD-9-CM V64.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V64.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V64.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V64.04: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z28.04 Immunization not carried out because of patient allergy to vaccine or component
- Vaccination not carried out because of allergy to vaccine or component