2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V64.01
Vaccination not carried out because of acute illness
- Short description: No vaccin-acute illness.
- ICD-9-CM V64.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V64.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V64.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V64.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z28.01 Immunization not carried out because of acute illness of patient
- Vaccination not carried out because of acute illness