2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V64.03
Vaccination not carried out because of immune compromised state
- Short description: No vaccin-immune comp.
- ICD-9-CM V64.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V64.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V64.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V64.03: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z28.03 Immunization not carried out because of immune compromised state of patient