2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V42.7
Liver replaced by transplant
- Short description: Liver transplant status.
- ICD-9-CM V42.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V42.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V42.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V42.7: 2013 2014.
- H/O: liver recipient
- History of - liver recipient
- History of liver transplant
- HX of liver transplant
- Liver transplant management
- Management of liver transplant done
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z94.4 Liver transplant status
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V42.7
- Status (post)
- Transplant (ed)
- liver V42.7