2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V42.4
Bone replaced by transplant
- Short description: Bone transplant status.
- ICD-9-CM V42.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V42.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V42.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V42.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z94.6 Bone transplant status
- H/O: bone tissue recipient
- History of - bone tissue recipient
- History of bone transplant
- Hx of bone transplant
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V42.4
- Status (post)
- Transplant (ed)
- bone V42.4