2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V42.5
Cornea replaced by transplant
- Short description: Cornea transplant status.
- ICD-9-CM V42.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V42.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V42.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V42.5: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z94.7 Corneal transplant status
- Corneal transplant wound dehiscence
- Dehiscence of corneal transplant wound
- H/O: cornea recipient
- History of - cornea recipient
- History of amniotic eye graft
- History of cornea transplant
- History of corneal transplant
- History of penetrating keratoplasty
- HX of cornea transplant
- HX of corneal transplant
- HX of eye graft, amniotic
- HX of penetrating keratoplasty
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V42.5
- Status (post)
- Transplant (ed)
- cornea V42.5