2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.3
Family history of other ear disorders
- Short description: Family hx-ear disord NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V19.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V19.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V19.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.3: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z83.52 Family history of ear disorders
- Family history of of ear disease
- Family history: Ear disorder
- FH: Ear disorder
- Fhx of ear disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.3
- History (personal) of