2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.0
Family history of blindness or visual loss
- Short description: Family hx-blindness.
- ICD-9-CM V19.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V19.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V19.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z82.1 Family history of blindness and visual loss
- Family History of blindness or visual loss
- Family history: Blindness/low vision
- FH: Blindness/low vision
- FHX of blindness or visual loss
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.0
- History (personal) of