2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V19.11
Family history of glaucoma
- Short description: Family history glaucoma.
- ICD-9-CM V19.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V19.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V19.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V19.11: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z83.511 Family history of glaucoma
- Family History of glaucoma
- Family history: Glaucoma
- FH: Glaucoma
- FHX of glaucoma
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V19.11
- History (personal) of