2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.69
Personal history of other diseases of respiratory system
- Short description: Hx resp system dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V12.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V12.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.69: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.09 Personal history of other diseases of the respiratory system
- H/O: asthma
- H/O: pneumothorax
- History of - asthma
- History of - bronchitis
- History of - chronic lung disease
- History of - chronic obstructive airway disease
- History of - pertussis
- History of - pneumothorax
- History of adult respiratory distress syndrome
- History of adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- History of aspirin-sensitive asthma with nasal polyp
- History of asthma
- History of benign neoplasm of larynx
- History of benign tumor of the larynx (voice box)
- History of cancer metastatic (spread) to lung
- History of cancer metastatic to lung
- History of peritonsillar abscess
- History of pneumothorax (abnormal air in the chest)
- History of recurrent tonsillitis
- Hx of adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Hx of asthma
- Hx of benign neoplasm larynx
- Hx of cancer metastatic to lung
- Hx of pneumothorax