2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.61
Personal history of pneumonia (recurrent)
- Short description: Prsnl hx recur pneumonia.
- ICD-9-CM V12.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V12.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V12.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.61: 2013 2014 2015.
- H/O: pneumonia
- History of - pneumonia
- History of aspiration pneumonia
- History of pneumonia
- History of pneumonia due to inhaled materiel
- History of recurrent pneumonia
- Hx of aspiration pneumonia
- Hx of pneumonia
- Hx of recurrent pneumonia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z87.01 Personal history of pneumonia (recurrent)