2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.72
Personal history of colonic polyps
- Short description: Prsnl hst colonic polyps.
- ICD-9-CM V12.72 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V12.72 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V12.72.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.72: 2013 2014 2015.
- Has had adenomatous colonic polyps
- History of adenomatous polyp of colon
- History of colonic polyp
- History of polyp (benign tumor) of the colon
- History of polyp of colon
- HX of adenomatous colonic polyps
- HX of colonic polyp
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z86.010 Personal history of colonic polyps