2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.51
Personal history of venous thrombosis and embolism
- Short description: Hx-ven thrombosis/embols.
- ICD-9-CM V12.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V12.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V12.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.51: 2013 2014 2015.
- H/O: Deep vein thrombosis
- Has had pulmonary embolus
- History of - deep vein thrombosis
- History of - pulmonary embolus
- History of deep venous thrombosis
- History of deep venous thrombosis (blood clot)
- History of recurrent deep vein thrombosis
- History of recurrent deep vein thrombosis (blood clot)
- History of thromboembolism of vein
- History of venous thromboembolic disease
- History of venous thromboembolic disease (blood clot which moves)
- HX of deep venous thrombosis
- Hx of DVT
- HX of pulmonary embolus
- Hx of recurrent DVT
- HX of venous thromboembolic disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z86.718 Personal history of other venous thrombosis and embolism