2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V12.51
Personal history of venous thrombosis and embolism
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hx-ven thrombosis/embols.
- ICD-9-CM V12.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V12.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V12.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V12.51: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z86.718 Personal history of other venous thrombosis and embolism
- H/O: Deep vein thrombosis
- Has had pulmonary embolus
- History of - deep vein thrombosis
- History of - pulmonary embolus
- History of deep venous thrombosis
- History of deep venous thrombosis (blood clot)
- History of recurrent deep vein thrombosis
- History of recurrent deep vein thrombosis (blood clot)
- History of thromboembolism of vein
- History of venous thromboembolic disease
- History of venous thromboembolic disease (blood clot which moves)
- HX of deep venous thrombosis
- Hx of DVT
- HX of pulmonary embolus
- Hx of recurrent DVT
- HX of venous thromboembolic disease